Canterbury Village Dino Stroll
Canterbury Village will be transformed into the Mesozoic Era with prehistoric dinosaurs throughout! Guest will stroll through this outdoor Dinosaur adventure and get up close and personal with almost 100 life-like creatures, reptiles and life-size dinosaurs, with most standing over 30 feet tall and spanning over 40 feet long, including T-Rex, Velociraptors and Stegosaurus, just to name a few.
Dino Stroll will be the most realistic tour back into history with animatronic dinosaurs that are created with moving heads, necks, tails, wings, eyes blinking, mouths that open and close, breathing movements, synchronized sounds, spraying water and many more exquisite details that bring them to life.
Guests will become paleontologists and be able study skeletons, fossils and dinosaur eggs, even while climbing inside of them for photo opportunities.
Opening day will be Thursday, May 20, with all net proceeds benefiting Jay’s Juniors. Tickets are available now and are $9.99 each. Children under 2, Military and Veterans are free.
Click Here for Tickets
- Thursday, May 20, 2021 from 6:00pm to 11:00pm
- Friday, May 21, 2021 from 6:00pm to 11:00pm
- Saturday, May 22, 2021 from 6:00pm to 11:00pm
- Sunday, May 23, 2021 from 6:00pm to 11:00pm
- Friday, May 28, 2021 from 6:00pm to 11:00pm
- Sunday, May 30, 2021 from 6:00pm to 11:00pm
- Monday, May 31, 2021 from 6:00pm to 11:00pm